Sunday, January 27, 2008

If you could only be here

Dear Husband,
When thinking about heaven I imagine this awesome place where everything is perfect and where everything you ever wanted or needed is available to you.  I am thinking...maybe you have access to a celestial technology and are able to see this blog.  That make me think that I can communicate with you, maybe you do read this blog, maybe you really know how we are doing, I hope so, I really do. I wanted to tell you that your son had his first ever soccer game, it was really hard to be there without you, I wished I could see your face when his team won 12-1...if you could only be there. Everyday is a struggle, I know you'll wanted me to go on with my life, but I can't.  I miss you, I am hurting deeply, I am sorry if I'm letting you down, but this is too hard.  I promise I'm going to try harder and I promise I'll never forget about you.  I love you.

No comments: