Saturday, February 2, 2008

You praised Him in the storm

There so much to say about you Alvaro because you were an amazing human being, but if I have to highlight the most defining quality in your life it will be the love you HAVE for our Lord Jesus.   You were faithful to Him on this Earth and you always tried to do what He asked you to do.  Your greater desire was to be Holly and gospel music helped you leave all your obstacles behind.  You did it, your heart BELONG completely to God, that's way you are today enjoying His presence.  You loved Casting Crown so much and one of your favorite songs was "Praise You in This Storm" and today when I heard the song in the radio I broke into tears because I recalled how much this song helped you during tough times.  I am here,  trying to make sense  of  all this now and I am  having a hard time, but I know God is with me and  this song reminded me that I have to live like you did if  I want to go where you are,  in Our Father's Home. 
Heavenly Father! I praise you in this, the greatest storm of my life...

No comments: