Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Varo, today is six months that you felt us. Today is the day that you meet our heavelnly father....I miss you so much.......my heart is in so much pain and I want to see you and hug you again. I love you so much, it breaks my heart to read all that is in this blog.
On valentines I cried so much because I remember how romantic your were and how much you loved Gina and the kids.
We all are in pain, we all miss you so much.

Harold, Olguita and myself are going to visit our parents soon and is going and we are going to be incomplete because you are not going to be with us.......I don't know how are we going to be able to resit this, because our family is not complete without you. We are going to miss you so much!! My boys are allways sending you kisses and I look at your pictures and you look so alive that is almost impossible to think that you are not alive any more.

Te amo siempre
tu chancha murruca dedos chatos

No comments: